Happy New Year! We had a lovely holiday and were busy enjoying the sunshine and beach. I have been mixing it up between posts, Facebook, Twitter, & Pinterest. Not everything overlaps, so make sure to follow along with these as well. Will continue to fill you in on a few exciting things you have missed, but first I want to thank Miss Marzipan for nominating me for Very Inspiring Blogger Award. This was a fantastic way to end the year, and I look forward to all of the exciting things to come this year. Thank you so much to everyone who followed me last year, and I hope that I will continue to inspire you. I know that all of you have inspired me!
Below are the rules for the Very Inspiring Blog Award:
***Whether you choose to rewrite about the award or not, I don’t mind. I still want to acknowledge & give a shout out to the blogs that I think are very inspiring. Hope that all of you reading will take time to visit these blogs. Although I am a bit better at visiting blogs, it is really hard for me to always read or comment on lots of blogs. If you leave me a comment on my blog though, I always go and check yours out . What I have decided to do for this award is include about half of the blogs that are part of a business, but they make such a difference to the environment and have inspired me so I wanted to include them as well.
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- Link back to the person who nominated you.
- State 7 things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them.
- Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements
Nominated by: Miss Marzipan … Make sure to check out her blog, & look through her categories as she posts about a variety of interesting topics!
7 things about me:
1. I eat too much hummus even though I never wanted to try it.
2. I could live in a teepee.
3. People thought I was a bit crazy surfing, skateboarding, and balancing on my Indo Board when I was pregnant.
4. I get to stand on a yoga mat all day long in my Sanuk jandals
5. I take far too many photos and can never decide which one I like best even if there is very little difference between them.
6. I am excited and have great intentions to take on a new journey this year writing vegan books for children.
7. I dream of creating an eco friendly vegan natural play space for children.
My 15 nominations:
- Made of Stars
- Fridge Scrapings
- Coexisting with Nonhuman Animals
- Tahini Sauce
- Raw on $10 a Day or Less
- my darling lemon thyme
- ecostore blog NZ
- Native Foods Cafe
- let the children play
- New Zealand Nappy Lady
- In The Tea Garden
- Let’s Face It
I really appreciate being recognised for the Liebster Award and Very Inspiring Blogger Award in the past few months. Thanks again for taking the time to follow me along this journey where we continue to learn from one another. Oh, and you can also find me listed on Kiwi Mummy Blogs now along with heaps of others you may want to read.