I am feeling pretty special for being nominated by Live Blissful for my very first award, the Liebster Award. Check out her blog. It is all about making the transition to vegan where she shares some amazing vegan recipes and has just been nominated for all sorts of awards. I started my blog a few months ago to share our journey and hopefully provide inspiration for others, and I really am grateful for those of you following my blog, Pinterest, and interacting through Facebook. I love your support, and you are all giving me inspiration to keep writing about our journey.
1. Add the award icon to your blog!
2. Link to your nominator to say thank you.
3. Each blogger should post 11 facts about themselves.
4. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you, & create 11 questions for your nominations to answer.
5. Choose 11 up-and-coming bloggers with less than 200 followers, go to their blog, and tell them about the award.
11 Facts about myself:
1. I am a twin.
2. I love to surf although I did not like sand when I was little.
3. I was born in California, but I live in New Zealand.
4. My favourite colour is green.
5. My husband “pushed” me off the Auckland Skytower, 192 metres, although I do not like heights.
6. I own a Volkswagon Camper Van with a Porsche engine which will hopefully run again one day!
7. I love to travel, especially to beaches and tropical places.
8. I love raw cauliflower.
9. I married my husband on top of a boat moving through the Newport Beach Harbour.
10. I am usually barefoot.
11. My son, Zaedyn Tai, makes me smile every day 🙂
My answers to Live Blissful’s questions:
1. Cookies or Cake? Cookies + “cheese”cake
2. Dogs or Cats? Dogs (Although we don’t have one. We have a bunny & a lamb)
3. Latte or Frappe? Latte
4. Beach holiday or sight seeing holiday? Beach holiday
5. Fiction or True Story? Fiction
6. Fantasy Film or Action Film? Fantasy Film
7. Chicken, Fish, or Tofu? Tofu
8. Ipad or Laptop? Ipad
9. Cooking or cleaning? Cooking
10. Playing sport or watching sport? Playing Sport
11. Roasted potato or fries? Roasted potato
Questions to my Nominees:
1. Almond or Coconut Milk?
2. Guacamole or Hummus?
3. Beach or Snow?
4. Canon or Nikon?
5. Smoothie or Juice?
6. Raw or Cooked?
7. Nuts or Seeds?
8. Bike or Skateboard?
9. Coffee or Tea?
10. Tent or Hotel?
11. Fruits or Veggies?
I am absolutely amazed at some of the awesome posts and bloggers out there; however, I am just starting to follow blogs so I have decided to search around and nominate bloggers out there that I feel deserve an award and look forward to following them. Some may have more followers…
1. Vegan Life
8. Fit to Blog
Nominees, I hope that you will accept your nomination. Please follow my format by sharing 11 facts about you, answering the 11 questions that I have asked, create 11 new questions for your nominees, and choose 11 blogs that you would like to recognise. Please come back and leave a link to your blog post about your award.
*If you have a blog that you want me to know about, please leave your link below…I would love to hear from you 🙂